They say that there is no compliment like a recommendation. So thank you Prerna for nominating me for this prestigious award, the Liebster Award. Prerna’s blog, http://www.maofallblogs.com is a delightfully wonderful account of a young momma and her journey as a mother, wife, but very importantly, as an individual.
After being nominated for the award I am sharing the rules of the award;
Thank the nominating blogger
Display the award in a blog entry
List the award guidelines so your nominees will know what to do
Answer questions from the nominating blogger
Nominate your blogger friends for the award
Give your nominees questions to answer
The award is intended to help new bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to get the attention they deserve.
My answers to Prerna’s questions:
1. What do you consider as your happy place? A mountainside with a rivulet and a not so dense jungle!Me, my family and my books for company.
2. 5 Words that describe you the best. Motivated, hardworking, fun-loving, loyal and quirky at times. I usually am all the mentioned qualities but then tend to oscillate once in a while to become quirky and lose my composure.
3. A dream that you would like to see tonight? A perfect getaway with my familyon a beautiful beach house.
4. Your fav song/book/movie and why? Parichay, the Hindi adaptation of the Sound of Music.
5. One secret of being a successful blogger… Be consistent and have good content and networking skills. Networking is very important, otherwise you are a lone fish in a big pond.
I nominate the following bloggers. Best of luck guys !
Nidhi Kapur Malhotra
My questions for the nominees:
1. Who or What are your three favourite blogs or bloggers?
2. What inspired you to start blogging?
3. One thing about you which you absolutely love and one that you can change?
4. One tip that you would like to share with fellow bloggers that has helped you the most.
5. Who is your favourite person?